Welcome to our website.
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This is the acceptable use policy which sets out the terms under which you are permitted to use our website. Read the terms of this policy. By using this website you indicate that you agree to comply with the terms. You must comply with the terms and conditions of our website; by doing so you must not use this website for:
- Fraudulent activity;
- Activity which breaches the law, both national or international;
- Activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- The transmission of viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which malicious in any way;
- Gaining unlawful and unauthorised access to our site, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site;
- Attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service (DDOS) attack.
- Transmitting any materials such as unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- Attempting to reproduce, sell or handle our website or its contents that in any way breaches copyright law and/or our terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to take any appropriate actions should you breach our terms, including denying your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
SUMMARY OF SOME OF YOUR KEY RIGHTS:
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means Olive & Stone Co; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy goods from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, emails will be responded to Monday to Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Olive & Stone Co Ltd trading as Olive & Stone Co, a company registered in England and Wales under company number: 2871278.
- If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract.
- When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
- our website terms and conditions [and any documents referred to in them];
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Your privacy and personal information
I will only ever use your shipping and billing address and contact information:
To fulfil your order
To communicate with you about your order
For legal reasons (e.g.paying taxes)
- Ordering goods from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You place an order on the site by visiting oliveandstoneco.com. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the Pay Now button we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept. This is typically for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the goods to you.
- Right to cancel
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by email) using the contact details at the top of this contract.
- You can also electronically fill in and submit the cancellation form on our website [www.oliveandstoneco.com]. If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (eg by email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods; or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
- We will withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
- If you have received goods:
- You, the customer shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
- You, the customer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods via recorded and signed for delivery.
- you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- We use Royal Mail to deliver our products. If you want to see your delivery options, visit our webpage before you place your order.
- The estimated date for delivery is outlined on our website.
- If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery; we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
- Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details [at the top of this page].
- You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, and Shop Pay. We do not accept cash.
- Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the goods are dispatched.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa;
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM: or
- American Express SafeKey.
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you:
- must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
- must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- The price of the goods:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- and does not include the cost of:
- delivering the goods (if you want delivery options and costs, visit our webpage https://oliveandstoneco.com/cart before you place your order)
- Nature of the goods
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
- are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description, sample or model; and
- We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
- While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of weights, sizes and measurements in our goods;
- the colours of our goods are displayed as accurately as possible on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you
- Faulty goods
- Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’) are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of some of your key rights.
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
- Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
- Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- us to replace the goods;
- to reject the goods and get a refund.
- If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- Limit on our responsibility to you
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for any:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed;
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with:
- the goods;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter,
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
- Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract. However, if a person acquires the goods lawfully from you, you may transfer our guarantee to that person. This also applies where we have provided services in respect of an item you have transferred.